Just before we get started with this week's prompts, I wanted to check in with everybody about how you feel about the pace of the read-a-long. Are we going too fast, too slow, or is the pace about right but you think you'd benefit from a week's rest?
I'd love as many people to finish this book as possible, so I'm more than happy to talk about slowing down or inserting some rest periods. We're a third of the way through the currently allotted time and 42% of the way through the book itself, so we're doing great!
Perfect. Now let's move on to the questions. As always, there's a linky below for you to add your post.
1) Do you feel that the tone of the novel changed this week?
2) Do you think that the story is uniquely Russian, or could it have been set somewhere else?
3) How about Andrey and Natasha's nupitals? Will they ever get married and do you think it will work out?
4) Could Rostov have done more to help out his parents with their financial situation?
5) How do you feel about the lengthy hunting descriptions? Did you read the whole thing?