First off, some more-than-a-little exciting news –
And now, because I haven’t forgotten the purpose of this course, my favourite book covers of books I actually own.
1) Cinderella Ate My Daughter by Peggy Orenstein
The cover actually sparkles!
2) Matched by Ally Condie
3) Twenty Thousand Leagues Under The Sea by Jules Verne (Vintage edition)
4) Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent
5) The Secret History of the Pink Carnation by Lauren Willig
All the books in this series have beautiful covers and they feel lovely too.
6) We Bought A Zoo by Benjamin Mee
7) Pegasus by Robin McKinley
One of the nicest covers I’ve ever seen – shame I didn’t like the book as much!
8) Positively by Courtney Sheinmel
9) The Princess Bride by William Goldman
My Aunt bought me this years ago and it’s still the nicest edition I’ve ever seen
10) Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (Folio Society 2006)
I could actually fill up this entire list just using editions of Pride and Prejudice, but I won’t. The Boy bought me this one last week as a surprise and it’s amazingly beautiful – easily my favourite of the 36 editions I own. It’s hardback with a case and really detailed illustrations. I just want to sit here and nuzzle it all day!