Friday Follow #5

In books like the Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood) series, the paranormal creature in question ‘comes out of the closet’ and makes itself known to the world. Which mythical creature do you wish would come out of the closet for real?

Hell, I’m not picky, I’d take any of them. Unicorns that only virgins could touch, vampires that you had to be wary of on a dark night, werewolves that howled at the moon… Any that would make this world seem a little more like the ones in books.
Thing is, I wouldn’t just want vampires/werwolves/whatever to exist, I’d want to be one. In my head they’d be fully functioning members of society with complete human rights and I’d be so jealous if I couldn’t be one of them.
If I had to pick… mermaids, I think. My least wished-for would be ghosts. I’m not sure if I believe in them exactly, but even the concept freaks me out.

Oh, I wouldn’t want fairies either. I live near Cottingley Woods, where the Cottingley Fairy Thing happened so we get tourists all year round and we’re all a little sick of fairy crap!

Comments

1. Fran says:

Yeah ghosts would be pretty freaky, seeing people that should be dead! Mermaids are awesome (though not the siren kind:P)

Great post, new follower:D

My Post

2. Trish says:

oh – i didn't even THINK of mermaids. that's a good one!

Trish My Friday MemesΒ

3. I agree, I need to be one of them too! New follower!

Preet
    A Written Rhapsody

4. Sash and Em says:

haha! funny answer! πŸ™‚ "not picky"

new follower!

Check out OUR FF!

Also check out the great giveways we have going on!

5. Nimue says:

Great comment! LOL.

New follower here.
    Please hop by my FF post

6. Bailey says:

YAY! Mermaids. I would want to be one too. πŸ˜‰ New follower!

7. Goldilox says:

A big NO to ghosts for me too. I can't think of a single book I've read where a ghost turned out to be a good thing!

I'm a new follower by the way! Here's my FF: http://goldiloxandthethreeweres.blogspot.com/

Goldilox

8. Rebecca says:

Definitely a great answer! I agree; I'm not really picky and I have to admit I'd kinda want to be one of them. What I wouldn't want, is encounter the evil ones I guess. Lol!

Have a great weekend. I'm a new follower. πŸ˜€

My FF & Top Spot can be found here!

9. Katharyn says:

Ghosts freak me out too! Anything with the dead coming back makes my skin crawl! If I had to pick which mythical creature I could be, it would be a mermaid. lol I'll go back to my childhood dream!

new follower! πŸ˜€

10. Hopping through. Too bad you're sick of the fairies. The Cottlingley fairies are so cool..
    My Hop