- Firstly… TEN FOLLOWERS! 😀 I know that’s hardly an achievement compared to some of you, but I’m still at that stage where I’m very excited and so I’m ridiculously happy to see every single one.
- Last week I wrote about Lady Chatterley’s Lover for the The Time Will Come meme. It must have prompted me to actually read the damn thing this week, because here’s the review!
- I must have felt cultured this week – not only did I read a classic, I got through non-fiction as well! You can see my review of The Natural History of Unicorns here.
- This week I actually managed to get hold of and post a review of The Hunger Games. A little behind the times maybe, but I got there in the end. Catching Fire and Mockingjay to follow!
- I also joined my first ever book challenge this week – the Book To Movie Challenge hosted by Two Bibliomaniacs. I’ve signed up to read six books and their film adaptations before the end of the year and you can see my progress here. Wish me luck!
- Want to know what I’m wishing for this week? Take a peek at three from my Bottomless Pit of a Wishlist here.
Unbeknowst to most, I’ve been preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse for a year and a half. It began with the bold declaration that I’ve developed a convenient disease known as Lupus, which is actually a cunning disguise. The symptoms of Lupus are very similar to those of Zombiehood (slurred speech, shambling walk, slow speed…) that should the zombies come, they will assume I am one of their own and leave me be.
Additionally, my Lupus makes me so weak that my boyfriend will feel duty-bound to protect me and so I shall cower bravely behind him while he battles the dreaded undead in my name.